Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spanish Fork

Sorry for the late post! I've had way too many things to post and have been putting it off forever. I'm trying to catch up! Me, Dave, Ella, and Dave's parents went to Spanish Fork, UT Memorial Weekend for Connor's baby blessing. It was so much fun to spend time with Kelly and her family and see baby Conor for the first time. He is the BEST baby! And I thought ELLA was good! We had fun playing with Allie. Ella did pretty good playing with her. On Saturday all the boys helped Cam build a backyard deck. It turned out wonderfully and I even helped at the end and learned to use some power tools. Thanks Dave =). I went shopping Saturday afternoon with Kelli, Janae, and the kids. After we checked out the cashier gave Allie and Ella lollipops and they also got balloons. Ella LOVED her candy! She was a slobbery mess and that candy was eaten before we got home. Too cute! Here are pics of the trip












0 comments: