I haven't posted in FOREVER! Dave and I are not very technologically intelligent people and have had some computer issues lately and I finally figured out our problem so I now have months worth of pictures to blog...OVERWHELMING! Anywho, my post isn't as organized as usual so bear with me =). All the pictures were posted in reverse order by accident and I'm too lazy to fix it.
Me, Dave, and Ella flew up to Boise in April to spend time with Shelly and her family. We had TONS of fun with them! We played on their swingset, went to their park, went to the zoo, and hiked to a pretty waterfall. Ella had so much fun playing with Logan and Spencer. I taught Shelly how to crochet =) which was fun. I wish we could've stayed with them longer.
After that we drove with Janae to Pocatehlo (spelling??) Idaho to see Dave's grandparents and cousins. We stayed with Nate and Jen. I didn't take ANY pictures apparently which I am very sad about...=(. I guess I just had too much fun to take any =). Thanks so much for letting us stay with you guys! It was so much fun! I was there without Dave for a couple of days. He and Derek went on a wild adventure and ended up getting stuck in the snow with Derek's truck until late into the night. I posted a picture of the snow path they dug up using a small (VERY SMALL) shovel and a snow shoe. I'm glad they both made it home ok.
After spending time in Pocatehlo we drove back home with Janae. We stopped overnight at Kelly's in Spanish Fork. Dave's dad met us there. He was in Utah on a business trip. We drove the rest of the way home the following day which happened to be Easter. Ella didn't have much of a first Easter being stuck in the back of a car but she was happy when we got home =).
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
April Idaho Vacation
Posted by The Williams Family at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you have been busy! I'm still crotcheting! It's slowly-very slowly coming along.Thanks!
Post a Comment