Me, Dave, and Ella had a wonderful day earlier this month. I think it was June 1st-ish. We looked at a house, went to lunch, then went swimming at aunt Jan's. Ella got a DANG cute bikini for her birthday from one of my friends from work and I've been dying to take her swimming before she gets too big for it. We stopped off at my mom's house on the way to the pool to see if my siblings wanted to join us. I forgot my lil' sis had piano and my brother wasn't home. We talked to my family for a bit and Ella played on their pool table. It is her new favorite toy. She could sit on that thing for hours and play with all of the balls. She LOVES it! That was me who put those in their by the way. I couldn't help myself...haha! It was pretty dang funny and Ella thought so too =)
Ella loved her new innertube I bought her. She hasn't been in a pool for a very long time but she's always loved baths so I figured she'd love the pool too. She had so much fun splashing around in the water, lounging in her innertube, and trying to drink the water..=S. She tired herself out and ended up falling asleep for at least an hour in her innertube..SO CUTE!
"Baby got back hair!"
Dave saved this bee from the pool. At first it looked like it was dead but 15 minutes later it was standing up and cleaning itself.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Bikini Babe
Posted by The Williams Family at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment