Saturday, June 13, 2009

Graduation and Grandparents

My younger brother Vaughn graduated on June 8th from Foothill High School =)! I can't believe he's done with high school! It's amazing how fast time goes by. I still remember when he was in kindergarten and I was in 4th grade and he'd ask me to tell off some 2nd grade girls who liked to pick on him! Good times! I'm proud of him for getting through school. Half of his class dropped out! Almost 400 students! Anywho, the graduation was held at the Orleans Arena. It was so weird going to a graduation at a Casino. Only in Vegas, eh? My mom's parents came from Lehi, Ut for the graduation so we got to hang out with them too.




Dave wanted to take my grandparents on a walk by Lake Mead while they were here so we hiked the old railroad trail. I think we went a bit far for my grandparents but they liked it =)









0 comments: