Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Dave had to work on Mother's Day so we celebrated later in the month. I've wanted to go on this Lake Mead Dinner Cruise for a llloooonnnnngggg time so Dave asked me if I'd want to do it for Mother's Day. Of COURSE I said YES! It was so much fun =)! You can tell the ship is a little old and our table cloth was plastic so it isn't a fancy boat or anything but it was really fun and the food was good. The boat leaves at sunset and takes you around the lake and pretty close up to the Hoover Dam then it goes back. I had a wonderful evening!













1 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

I loved this blog post. You had some really good pictures in it. I think you have a natural talent. ilike you black sunglasses at the baseball game. You looked really pretty. I will never forget Ella's chubby cheeks:) She's looking so old! We miss you guys.