We had a fun Father's Day yesterday but I failed to take pictures..=(. After church we went to Dave's grandpa's house and made him chicken and salad for lunch. It was nice to visit with him for a bit. We haven't been over to see him for a while. After that we went to my parents house and had dinner. It was a relaxing day. I'm so thankful for Dave and for the wonderful father he is to Ella. She loves when he comes home from work in the morning. She gets so excited! When he's working overtime I know she misses him because she stops saying "mama" and keeps saying "dada!" Dave has so much patience with Ella and it is fun to watch him play with her and just be a dad. I love you so much Dave. Here are some pictures of Dave and Ella that I love =)












Monday, June 22, 2009
Father's Day
Posted by The Williams Family at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment