Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Small Spaces and Playground Fun

Well, sometime in April Ella was playing in the living room and I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. When I walked back into the living room Ella was NO WHERE! I looked in every room and EVERYWHERE and could not find her. Then...I heard some noises coming from behind our couch. I looked in the space between the back of our couch and the wall and there was Ella! She had managed to crawl all the way to the other side and was now trying to crawl backwards out of the space. It was the funniest thing to watch! Since then Ella tries to fit her chubby little body into all kinds of tight spaces.

Also in April, we took Ella to one of our parks in Boulder City. She LOVED IT! We'd taken her before but she was always too little to really have fun or know what was happening. Dave pushed her (Rather precariously I might add) on the swings and went down the slide with her. I can still go all the way across on the monkey bars! =) It was a fun afternoon.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Aw, so cute!! :) It looks like she loved the park! We should get our little play group back in action!!