Rules:Link the person who tagged you Mention the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Quirk#1: I wasn't tagged but I LOVE filling these things out. I know, lame aren't I? I love filling out stupid surveys and stuff like this!
Quirk#2: Walking in long hallways by myself freaks me out. I'm not talking about hallways in a house. For example, movie theater hallways...I HATE THEM! If I have to leave during the movie to go to the ladies room? I feel like running through the hallway but concentrate on continuing to walk. Sad but true...
Quirk#3: I don't like shopping by myself. I don't know why. I feel awkward when I'm shopping alone. Going to the mall, Costco, WalMart, anywhere.
Quirk#4: I never sleep with my bedroom door open. I'm not sure if it bothers Dave but whenever he's last in bed and he leaves the door open, I ask him to get up and close it. I guess one justification I have for it is that if we have an intruder in our house I'm more likely to be woken by him/her if they have to open the door first.
Quirk#5: I'm a very slow eater. When I started dating Dave he warned me that he eats slow but I never seemed to notice....because I'm even slower. When me and Dave are eating dinner and Ella wakes up and needs attention/food/whatever, I usually take care of her while Dave finishes asap, otherwise he'd be with Ella FOREVER while I ate. I'm not sure why I eat so slowly. I don't conciously eat slow...
Quirk#6: I'm not one of those people who can just throw on some clothes and go out. I have to feel like my clothes match, are comfortable, and look ok. I've gone to work a few times with an outfit I didn't feel quite right in and it felt like my whole day was thrown off.
So...now that you think I'm crazy...TAG, YOU'RE IT!
I'm tagging: Kilee, Kelli, Shelly, Jen, Sheena, Stacy
0 comments:
Post a Comment