Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Short Outing Turned Accidental Roudtrip

Me and Dave invited our friends, Richard and Sheena Stewart to have dinner with us in the mountains last week and it was really fun =)!

We had some grilled chicken and green chile sandwhiches that were very tasty and we just relaxed and enjoyed the cool climate.

Here's their baby Brooklyn looking adorable =)

Ella is WAY too serious sometimes...


Ella and Daddy =)....she LOVES paper towels...can you tell?


I was excited to put her cute jacket to good use! I know...I'm such a girl!


Ella was worn out when we were ready to leave. Dave was dying to go on a little off-roading detour with Richard so me and Sheena agreed to drive home with the kids and let the boys have their fun. Needless to say me and Sheena are both HORRIBLE at directions...so what was supposed to be an hour drive home turned into a THREE hour drive home (the boys were waiting for us when we got back). Despite the trouble we were in when we got home (our husbands weren't very happy with us...) it was fun getting to know each other better and overall we had a blast! Don't worry Sheena, I can still hang out with you! Just make sure the GPS is fully charged =D

0 comments: