Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ella Photo Shoot =D!

On Monday I decided to whip out my new camera and attempt to take some semi-professional looking pics...HAHA! You be the judge. It was fun and some actually turned out pretty good =).



I crocheted this baby blanket for Ella while I was prego. It was really fun to make. Toward the end of my pregnancy I'd keep it next to my bed for those random "3am and I can't sleep" spells and I'd work on it until I got sleepy again. I'd say it turned out dang CUTE!










I didn't realize she was waving when I took the pic...SO CUTE!



















Later that day Mecinna treated Janae and I to !!!Spa Treatment!!! at the Green Valley Ranch Hotel and Casino. She wanted to thank Janae for always letting her stay with her and Buddy and mine was payment for babysitting Deklin for Jodi while she helped at the TradeShow. It was heavenly....mmm
I got the "Spa Essientialls Pedicure" which was WONDERFUL! They put all kinds of moisturizing things on my feet, massaged my feet, trimmed, polished, painted, filed, smoothed...=). And the chair I sat in through it all was a MASSAGE CHAIR!!! I've never been to a spa before...so if that's normal...I had NO idea. THANKS MECINNA!










0 comments: