Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. The Office
2. Who's Line Is It Anyway? (re-runs)
3. anything on HGTV
4. anything on Food Network
5. Dancing With The Stars
6. America's Got Talent
7. American Idol
8. America's Funniest Home Videos

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Roy's Steak House
2. Steak
3. Claim Jumper
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Cafe Rio
6. TGI Fridays
7. FireHouse Subs
8. Metro Pizza

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Dave got home from work =)!
2. Our Netflix movies came in (Ladder 49 and Mona Lisa Smile) so we watched Ladder 49
3. Ella had rice cereal for the first time! and liked it!!!
4. Dave had his first guitar lesson
5. I cleaned the kitchen
6. Ella had a 4 and a half hour nap!!! She had her shots the other day so I think that caused that.
7. We went to Aunt Janice's to swim
8. We had a lazy and late dinner of Chili and rootbeer floats for desert

8THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Dave finishing his rookie time
2. Ella getting longer hair so I can do more with it than karo syrup a bow to it
3. The Twilight movie coming out Nov. 21st!!!
4. Date's with Dave
5. My next crochet project
6. Getting our house REALLY organized....definately a work in progress...really slow progress. Kelly's better at organizing than I am....I wish that was contagious!
7. Feeding Ella baby food (though I know it will be a lot messier)
8. Hanging out with Shelly and Kelli at Thanksgiving

8THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. The cooler weather! (I say that NOW...once it's here I'll want the summer back..haha)
2. Dressing up for Halloween (convincing Dave to dress up WITH me...and now dressing up our baby!!!)
3. The Christmas Season
4. Thanksgiving Dinner
5. PUMPKIN AND APPLE PIE...AND TURKEY...LOTS OF TURKEY
6. Playing Christmas music
7. Making use of our fireplace....Dave loves to burn things...haha
8. and did you know I LOVE hot chocolate??!!

8THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Having our own house
2. Learn to sew
3. Get more motivated to WORK OUT MORE!
4. Finish me and Dave's dating scrapbook
5. BECOME RICH! ...Dave's waiting for me to invent something....haha
6. See our kids grow up to be healthy, happy, and strong members of the church
7. Have a good guard dog...Lucy just doesn't quite cut the "makes me feel safe" factor
8. Go on a fun vacation with Dave

8PEOPLE I AM TAGGING (I'm gonna tag 9)
-Mom
-Janae
-Kilee
-Jen
-Kelli
-Shelly
-Meg
-Sheena
-Brittany

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I've been tagged a few times but never got around to doing it. I will try really hard this time. I love reading tags because they are questions I usually wouldn't think of asking you. We love the same TV shows and I can't wait until Thanksgiving either.