Me and Dave LOVE Ella's bouncer! A couple in our ward gave it to us. Ella love's it too...especially outside. Lucy's the perfect size dog for Ella...donchta think? HAHAWednesday, October 1, 2008
Bouncy Baby
Me and Dave LOVE Ella's bouncer! A couple in our ward gave it to us. Ella love's it too...especially outside. Lucy's the perfect size dog for Ella...donchta think? HAHAPosted by The Williams Family at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
These are so hilarious! She is so cute!!!
I can't believe how big she is! I think I've only seen here when she was around 10 days old. She's such a cutie!
Hi! This is Dave's cousin, Jeni, from Utah. Anyway, your little one is SOOO cute! I wish I could just pinch her cheeks. You guys have a super cute family!
She is such a cutie! That reminds me I need to get my bouncer out. Oh and dallin loves his bumbo chair thanks for the test drive!
She is adorable! We'll have to get together sometime so our girls can meet =)
Post a Comment