Dave went hunting with his friend Justin Evans for 4 days and he was supposed to be coming home tomorrow night but they shot a deer so they're heading home NOW! =D!!! I'm so HAPPY!!! I've missed him so much!


While Dave's been gone I've been thinking about all the fun we have together and how boring it is around here when he's gone and how much he does for me.
I love him for always telling me he loves me, for waking me in the morning before he leaves for work and kissing me goodbye, for all the times he's surprised me with roses or love notes,
for being patient/putting up with my lack of outdoors-y interests, for playing board games with me even though he doesn't like them, for cooking me AWESOME FOOD,
for asking me to marry him even though I didn't know how to cut potatoes (I had NO cooking skills...besides baking), for letting me sleep in, for introducing me to COUNTRY MUSIC!,
for being understanding when I'm having an "emotional moment", for being silly just like me, for working so hard for our family, for being a loving father, and for being the man of my dreams. I love you Dave












1 comments:
How cute! You really are perfect for dave! And I love the new fire truck backdrop:)
Post a Comment