I've had my hands full these past two days. Jodi called me 2 weeks ago and asked if I'd be able to watch Deklin (spelling??) for her this week for 2 days while she helped Mecinna at the trade show. I know how wonderful it feels when I get a break from motherhood every once in a while so I thought it'd be a nice thing for Jodi and a good learning experience for me. 

The first day I didn't know what to expect but Deklin is a VERY good baby =). I think Ella cried more than HE did and she's pretty good herself.
I don't have many toys at my mom's house (I babysat them at my Mom's house) so I took Jodi's advice and handed him some cooking utensils =)
As you can see they loved it! (especially Ella)
At first Deklin seemed a bit shy with Ella but they seemed to enjoy each other's company in the end.
They loved this play-center/walker =).
I had a blast with them but the experience also made me appreciate only having one baby right now. I can't imagine having 2 at once all the time. I'm going to enjoy just having one while I can =).
0 comments:
Post a Comment