Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maui and Baggage Loss...

I went to Maui for a little vacation in the beginning of August and got back on the 13th...sadly...I discovered that US Airways lost my luggage when I landed back home in Las Vegas =(. I bought souvenirs for some friends at work who requested things and they were in my luggage as well as my flat iron (fairly new and EXPENSIVE), me and Dave's only remaining working camera, some new clothes I bought, and almost all of Ella's bibs and burp rags...and a ton of other stuff.....I'm very ticked off about all of this. I've been in no mood to write about my trip lately but thought I should update this. Hopefully, the next time I write I'll have some better news regarding my luggage...=(

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Hey Tori!! That stinks about your luggage!! That would be the worst!! :(
I have a blog too!! We should totally be blogging friends! :) My blog is http://stewartfamily-sheena.blogspot.com/ I think that's right anyways!! I'm not so good at keeping my blog updated, but whatev!! Anyways, see ya Sunday!! :)

Sheena said...

Hey Tori!! That stinks about your luggage!! That would be the worst!! :(
I have a blog too!! We should totally be blogging friends! :) My blog is http://stewartfamily-sheena.blogspot.com/ I think that's right anyways!! I'm not so good at keeping my blog updated, but whatev!! Anyways, see ya Sunday!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, that stinks i hope they find it and give you a call. If you left your info on it and stuff that totally stinks!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Hey guys, I found your blog in my blog hopping. Your daughter is beautiful!! We'll have to get together again sometime. Check out our blog sometime if you want thescobes.blogspot.com

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Hi Tori- I just read your comment. We are not sure if we are going to the reunion, my cousin is getting married that same day (it's Sept. 20th). I don't have any other details than that right now, but I can find out for you if you want.