Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photography + Me


Well, I've had an epiphany! I discovered I had a passion for photography after I first moved to Vegas and my parents bought me my first camera for Christmas back in '05. I've been thinking about it and have decided I'd like to major in photography! I know of a few mom's who have their own photography businesses based out of their homes. They mostly do family photography but some do weddings occasionally. I think I would really enjoy doing this and it would be something I could do while being a stay-at-home mom =). Right now I'm saving up for a nice camera (funded by my infrequent Costco paychecks) and I'm going to sign up for classes once I get my camera. I think I'm going to shoot for getting a Canon EOS 50D (which means I'll be needing a lot of paychecks unless I find a deal). I can't wait to start!

2 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

I think that sounds great. Once you have all the sweet gadgets will you do family pictures for free? Or for at cost? You'd be my favorite sis-in-law on the Williams side! Okay you're my only sister in law on the Williams side:) but that sounds great to work at home and do something so fun! Good luck!

Sheena said...

That's so cool Tori!! Taking pics is so fun, and I bet you'd be great at it!! :) Good luck saving up for that fab camera!