Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

I spent Christmas Eve with my family. Dave had to work which was a bummer but he'll be off next year =).



Ella looks excited but I'm sure she had no idea that there was anything in those pretty boxes =).
Sadly Dave had to work on Christmas Eve so we went to visit him at the fire station and have dinner with him and the crew. We had fun but it would've been nice to have him home with family.
Here's Dave's "cop from the 70s" mustache! He didn't shave at all the whole time we were on vacation. When we got back he shaved the beard but kept the "stache" as a joke. His whole crew at work were growing mustaches just to be funny and he couldn't 'cause he was a rookie. I told him he couldn't shave it off until I got a pic of it.
Ella had fun at the station! She's so cute!

0 comments: