Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Part I

This year I had Christmas with my family. Dave got mandatoried for work so we went and visited him later. This was Ella's first Christmas and she seemed to enjoy it!
Time for stockings!


Ella was excited to start opening presents...
She LOVED that wrapping paper!
Me and Dave got her these cool scented bath toys =)
Check out Ella's unwrapping skills! She's ferocious! My stepdad Michael actually helped her open most of her presents..but she tried =)
Ella got a lot of toys! Now where to put them at home...
My parents got her this high chair that can hook onto tables or countertops. Ella liked it but she may need to grow into it a little. Haha!
Ella loves her keyboard toy =).

4 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

Ella is getting cuter and cuter! So Dave shaved the mustache?

The Williams Family said...

Yes he did...no more 70s cop stache...=(...haha! I really don't miss it.

Sheena said...

Yay! Now I get to read your blog!! :) It's so cute! I love the pictures of Ella at Christmas! :)

Kelli said...

It was fun to have an insight into the Henderson Christmas. Sorry Dave had to work. Tell him that I love the facial hair. Ella is sooo photogenic!! What a cutie.