Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Part II

I went to Dave's parents house around lunch time to open present with them. After we opened presents we ate a big lunch and went over to Station 99 to see Dave =). I didn't take any pictures of Dave opening his presents...=(. Here are some pics of the festivities at the Williams' house.


Ella got this little Beany Baby cat from Dave's parents and she LOVES it! I wish I got a better pic of her with it. When I opened it for her she got so excited! It was the cutest thing!
Shelly and our other nephew Logan =)
We got Spencer a little infant bat and ball.
Dave's brother Derek got a LOT of tools!
Buddy got a new camping chair.
That's my sister-in-law Shelly and my nephew Spencer. It was his first Christmas =)
Janae got a new set of non-stick pots and pans from Buddy =)

0 comments: