Me and Dave saw Dr. Juarez yesterday and I'm barely dilated. There've been no changes in the past week so we've decided to go ahead and have them induce me! I'm scheduled for induction at 7:30am Wednesday April 30th...TOMORROW! I'm nervous but really excited at the same time. Hopefully I'll be a mom tomorrow night =). If you have any advice feel free to leave me a comment!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh girl! I'm sorry you've had to wait so long. I'm REALLY hoping I am early rather than late. Right now you are probably well on your way. I have no advice, but good luck with everything! We are so excited for you!
I can't wait to see pictures of this baby. Good luck, everything will be wonderful.
Good Luck. . .well, by now I am sure you are a mom. I just remembered that you have a blog so I checked it for the first time in months! I am excited to hear about the birth. I was five days over with Lily and had to be induced so I know how hard the waiting can be. Love you!
Post a Comment