Well, I'm 3 days past my due date and I'm hoping I won't have to wait much longer. Dave and I are going to see my doctor today. Being induced is sounding more appealing than waiting so we'll see what the doctor says about possibly being induced. I'm currently in a "not nervous..let's just get it over with!" mood right now. Hopefully I continue to feel that way. It's better than being freaked out and nervous =). Well...here are some pics I took today. The nursery is still a work in progress but it's coming together.
I'm 9 months pregnant now and feeling rather hefty...my maternity pants don't fit anymore so onto wearing stretchy skirts (tents)!
Side view...I'm large and in charge...=P
Here's the crib and bedding set =). Cute, isn't it?
This is the baby room so far. Sadly we're renting so we're not painting the walls. It looks so bare =(.
We bought the glider on Saturday...I LOVE it! I bought a wooden shelf and painted it to match the changing table and crib (they're both antique white) and bought wooden letters to spell out 'ELEANOR' (I painted the letters too. Red, Green, and Yellow) I'm thinking I'm going to hang the shelf above the changing table and set the letters on the shelf. I'll post pics when I finish it.
I bought those picture frames on the dresser and they were originally white but I painted them to match bedding set. I was going to leave them on the dresser but I'm thinking I should hang them on the wall above the dresser because the walls look so plain. That dresser was my stepdad's grandma's by the way. It's been through a lot...so it's pretty hideous..haha! It's from the 1800s. Hopefully it'll spontaneously combust one day and we'll have an excuse to buy a pretty one =D!
2 comments:
tori- you look so great and the nursery is adorable! my advice would be to take your time in the hospital, don't leave too early, don't shy away from the call button to ask ANY questions about ANYTHING. Let your motherly instinct guide you- remember, no one, not Dave, not grandmas, no one else but you and listen to it- you'll be surprised that just as quick as she comes out of you, that instinct is unleashed inside of you. Other advice would be to remember that Eleanor will be happy if you are happy. She will be able to sense your stress level so when she is crying, or having trouble eating, just stay calm. I had to really work on that when it came to nursing Megan. -I would love to talk to you anytime for any reason too so there's something to keep in mind to. We sure love you guys and hope all goes well at the hospital!
p.s.- are you registered for baby stuff anywhere?
Tori,
Well it's 11:30 your time, meaning you've been in the hospital for four hours. I hope all is going well! The nursery looks adorable. Your furniture is so cute and the bedding looks great! It makes me want to have a girl! We love you!
Post a Comment