Well, it's April 25th so today IS my due date! I'm at that point where I just want her out! I'm feeling large and in charge and my back has been hurting for the past few days but no consistant contractions yet...=(. For the past 3 nights in a row I've woken up at 3:45am and just can't fall back asleep so I read until 5am or so and eventually fall back asleep but it's getting rather annoying...*sigh*. I would love to go into labor TODAY but...my doctor is out of town until tomorrow...=(. He had to teach some class yesterday and today. He said it would be fine if I were to go into labor because he has doctors who fill in for him when he's away but I think I'd rather have him deliver my baby so we'll see what happens. He thinks I'll be late anyway so probably not today. Time sure slows way down when you're anxious though. I think this has been the slowest week of my entire life. I feel like cleaning today but my back hurts when I walk around much so I may just be a bum today. Or I may tough it out and take a long walk to see if I can get things going...=)!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm sorry you had to sit and watch your due date pass by! I hope things get going for you. I keep calling my mom... "mom, have you heard anything from Tori yet?..." Her reply, "no, not yet!" But good luck! But about my backdrop, on the top of my blog there is a bar that says something about backdrops. Click on it and find one that you like. It gives you pretty simple instructions. I hope you can find it! I'll talk to you later.
Post a Comment