Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Our Maui Vacation

Dave and I went to Maui for the first week of June to see one of my best friends graduate. Her family and my family are practically...FAMILY! Not literally but our families met when my family moved into their ward when I was 8 years old and we found out we lived 5 houses down from one another and our families were very close every since. Of course we did a LOT of sight seeing along with attending the graduation. Dave never likes to sit still for very long and being in HAWAII was no time for relaxation. I showed Dave around the island on hikes, snorkeling trips, beach outings, even a slight off-roading detour. He had a blast. I was very worn out when we got back. I was glad to be able to visit but I was relieved when we got back to Nevada and I got to stay home and rest. Dave hopes we can visit at least every other year...=). Here are just a few pictures:
We drove past a house in Haiku with a fence of real surfboards around it!

We swam at Twin Falls.


Twin Falls (pic taken by a tour guide who was there with his group).


I took Dave to my favorite beach...the Grand Wailea Resort beach...I love the tourist beaches.


This was our view from Maggie's living room.


We went to Iao Valley, the second wetest place in the world.


We hiked through a bamboo forest to get to Four Falls.


Me and Maggie at her graduation from King Kekaulike High School.


Me and Zoe =)

Me and my friend Steve.

Artie Todt, Me, and Steve Todt at our friend Bryan's concert in Paia =)


Steve, me, and Dave at the concert.


And me and Alisi, one of my old drama class buddies =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tori, I want you to take us to Hawaii. I know you know all the cool places to go. Maybe we should make it a big Williams Family reunion!!

Anonymous said...

Dave, It looks like your wife has complete control of the Blog. Where are all the dead animal pictures?