Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dave's Mt. Charleston Climb

20 mile backpack trip with my ol' bud John to the peak of Mt. Charlston.
And we're already half way there


This picture makes me tired just looking at it.





Check out all the tie-downs on the left to keep us on the mountain. 50 mph winds throughout the night. Good thing I'm fat, ok well pretty fat.



Couldn't cook out side in the wind

Oh what Vegas air will do to ya

This Bristle pine must be 1000 - 2000 years old.




Now this is my kind of pre-fire academy workout.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Tori & David,
I should of called you and got your blog address earlier. I found it on the Merrill blog. This is one of the best blogs I have seen yet! (I know that was your doing, Tori) But great pictures Dave:) Sounds like you guys are having fun. Not sure when we will see you yet but hopefully soon. Love, Kelli