Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

Today Dave and I spent Independence Day swimming at my parents friends house and barbequeing with them in the afternoon. Then we went to Boulder City to watch the fireworks with my parents, Dave's parents, and their friends the Morgans and the Beattys. It was a great day!

My sister Jasmine on the left swimming with friends Kilee(center) and Natalie (right).


Jasmine(Left) my little sister, Lucy (center) our puggle, and Vaughn my younger brother (Right) in our truck driving to Boulder City.


Jasmine loves Lucy..haha! and Lucy LOVES her =)


All the kids played cards while we waited. We arrived at 8pm-ish and the fireworks started at 9pm.


Ernie Morgan, Buddy, and Dave just chattin'.


My mom and Dad meeting some of Buddy and Janae's friends for the first time. They had a lot of fun!


Dave and Lucy.


Me and Jasmine playing with sparklers at my parents house after the fireworks.




The fireworks were awesome!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I am so glad you are blogging. I think it is so fun to see what is going on in your life, especially since we dont see each other very much. Love ya!