Thursday, August 5, 2010

July Happenings

I know it's been a really long time since I've posted. It's been a little crazy around here but here are just some of the things that we did in July... We've spent a lot of time at Dave's aunt and uncle's house swimming. Ella LOVES the water. We bought her this awesome life vest thing and she can swim around the pool with it soo easily. Dave really wanted to go camping so Janae was nice enough to take the kids overnight. Me and Dave went camping out on Mt. Charleston. It would have been way fun but I ended up getting an awful cold and barely slept all night =(. Me and Dave will have to go again sometime. We blessed Porter on the 4th of July. It was a CRAZY morning/afternoon for me. It's a long story. We also only managed to get one picture of Porter in his blessing outfit (he was blessed in Derek's old blessing outfit). It didn't turn out well as you can see and that outfit barely squeezed over Porter's head so oh well. Shelly, Chris, Logan, Spencer, Derek, Buddy, Janae, and Budd all came to church for the blessing. I was sad my parents couldn't have been there. After church we went out to our usual Fireworks spot out by the Boulder City Golf Course for the fireworks show. The kids loved it =) When we got home from watching the fireworks Porter had a bath. He LOVES baths =)!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Yay for July!! The pics are so cute!! It's been fun visiting with you guys!! :)

Adam and Kilee said...

I LOVE how your blog is!! would you make mine LOL. youre family is so cute.