SSSOOOOO I haven't posted in FOREVER! I'm sure you're all just waiting on the edge of your seats for an update(yes I'm being sarcastic..hehe)! Porter is 8 months old and I still haven't fully adjusted to having 2 kids. Sad I know. Luckily Ella and Porter are very good kids although Porter STILL wakes up once a night which drives me crazy so I'm hoping to get him to sleep through the night ASAP 'cause I'm one of those people who needs uninterrupted sleep to feel nice and rested in the morning. Needless to say when I do get a free moment to myself posting on our blog tends to be at the bottom of my agenda. I think I'm gonna make a new years resolution (a little late, I know) to post more regularly if only for my own personal record of my families day to day happenings. I promise I'll post something soon! Until then...pray for me that Porter will start sleeping all night! I'd REALLY appreciate it =)
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I definately will pray for you if you pray for me! Noah still wakes up like 5-6 times a night. He's a little punk. I love your family picture up at the top! Ella is getting so big. Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey! I just started blogging again and am looking up old friend's sites. You need to update this thing! :)
Post a Comment