Dave turned 30 on Nov. 16th. We decided we'd go to Disneyland to celebrate. Dave got off work on the morning of his birthday so we drove to California on the 16th and went to Disneyland on the 17th and 18th. We spent half of the 18th at Disney California Adventure and then went over to Disneyland again. It was Ella's first time at Disneyland and she had so much fun! Shelly and Chris came over early on Dave's birthday to put up some birthday decorations and a poster they made for Dave. He was suprised to see them when he got home =).
I made Dave brownies the night before and put candles in them in the morning. (I tried to make him a cake...it didn't quite turn out...=S)
Ella was very cuddly at Disneyland. She especially liked feeling Dave's stubble on his face. That's what she's doing in this picture =). She also gave us tons of kisses and hugs...so cute! I've never seen her so affectionate!
We stayed to see the fireworks show right before they closed Disneyland for the night. It was the best fireworks show I've ever seen! And afterwords it "snowed!" Not really...but they made it seem like it was. They had some sort of soap machines. So those snowflakes are really made of soap.
Here's Ella day 2 before we left for California Adventure. She was "lounging" on our balcony.
Ella liked the Ferris wheel a lot more than I did. The carts on the ferris wheel are each on a oval shaped railing so as the ferris wheel turns your cart slides along that railing making it feel like you're about to fly off the ferris wheel....SCARY!!!!!
California Adventure had a little area called A Bug's Land and it was just for little kids like Ella. Ella loved their Ladybug ride. It's similar to Disneyland's teacup ride except you can't spin the booth yourself. I love how her tongue is sticking out..haha!
Ella was very excited to go on this ride...she's "squeeling for joy!"
We all had so much fun. I LOVE Disneyland! I was bummed we couldn't go on the rollercoasters due to Ella but we still got to go on Pirates of the Carribean and The Haunted Manchine and lots of kiddie rides.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Dave's 30th Birthday at Disneyland!
Posted by The Williams Family at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a blast. We really should go as a big family!
You guys are so good looking! :)
Looks like you had tons of fun! Was Ella old enough to really enjoy it? We've been debating about going with Sonnet... I think she's to the point now where it would be fun to go with her and not just a hassle.
Dave and Nate have the same birthday.
We want to have you guys over sometime... I'll call you after Thanksgiving.
YAY!! That's the best!! :) I love it! :) Your pics are so cute!!
Hey Tori, can you e*mail me your address?! I want to send you our Christmas card!!
(sheenamarie818@hotmail.com)
Thanks!!! :)
So cute! It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment