Well, wouldn't ya know it? The day after we got home from Idaho we had a BLIZZARD in VEGAS! We took Idaho with us apparently! When me and Dave left Boulder City in the morning to do some Christmas shopping there were flakes of snow falling from the sky...but we didn't think it would get as bad as it did!
I must say Ella LOVED the snow! She thought it was the funniest thing! If I had a snow suit her size handy I think I would've kept her outside longer to play in it.
This is my mom's street...it was CRAZY! Cars were really having a hard time driving around her gated community.
We had dinner at Janae and Buddy's. Dave grilled some chicken...it was yummy! We ended up staying the night because the road to Boulder City was jam packed with cars and it probably would've taken us hours and hours to get home. In the morning the road to Boulder City was closed until 9am because a semi-truck had fish tailed by RailRoad Pass. When we got home the next morning we had 8 inches of snow in our backyard!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Las Vegas Blizzard?! Say WHAT?!
Posted by The Williams Family at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment