While Derek was here we decided to go on a little off-roading trip. We drove out to Logandale and went on some trails Dave's been on before with Justin Evans. We were gone all day and I SURVIVED! I'll even admit that I enjoyed it =)! Here are some pics of our day.


We found some shade behind a big rock formation and thought we'd stop for some lunch.
I love this picture! Too cute.
For lunch we had sub sandwhiches.
Ella loved hanging out with Derek! They're sitting/laying in that rock. It's pretty spacious inside though it may not look like it.
Lucy was feeling left out so she thought she'd jump into the picture...poor Ella..haha!
Derek brought a girlfriend home with him from Idaho. Her name's Matti and she's from Australia. She seemed to like off-roading. 
Ella takes after her dad...she LOVES off-roading!
Dave and his truck =). It was really fun! And at times...very scary...=S
By the end of the day Ella and Dave were out for the count.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Logandale Off-Roading
Posted by The Williams Family at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your pics. from Logandale are great! It looks like you had a great time. I'll bet Justin and Dave were in heaven!
Post a Comment