Dave and I were in Pocatehlo, Idaho for a week to visit with family and so Dave could do some hunting with Derek. We were there during my birthday (Dec. 14th). I'm 22 now! I had a ton of fun playing with Dave in the snow, attending church at Grandma and Grandpa's ward, and seeing Jen and Nate, Patty, and Stacy and Heath on my birthday. Thanks for coming you guys! These are some pics from that day. I wish I had taken more!
We played in the snow in grandma and grandpa Merrill's backyard...so fun!
I couldn't feel my legs soon after this...I probably should've packed some warmer pants...preferably water proof =)
My first snow angel!
Ella was very energetic during church. She must have worn herself out because...
Ella fell asleep while I was trying to feed her...classic!
Monday, December 22, 2008
22nd Birthday
Posted by The Williams Family at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment