Dave and I finally sold the four door last Tuesday morning. Believe it or not, I was much sadder at seeing it go than Dave was. I guess I'm just more sentimental than Dave. We had a lot of memories tied to that truck.

I experienced a lot of firsts in this truck...my first off-roading excursion, first time shooting, went to Idaho/real camping for the first time, held hands for the first time with Dave, saw a moose for the first time (I was very excited!), went on a crazy accidental trip to Overton which lead to me and Dave going out rather than just dating (it's a long story and it was the trucks fault...but things turned out great)...I must say I really loved that thing! I didn't think I'd ever like driving a truck but I think I prefer it to a car now. Now I have to learn to drive the Nissan which is a stick shift...bleh. Hopefully we'll find another vehicle for me soon. Goodbye truck...*sniffle*
2 comments:
That was a good lookin truck! Good luck with stick shift!
I was so excited to hear from you! I got your blog address from Emily. It will be so fun to watch your family and keep up with you guys. That baby is so adorable!
Post a Comment