I saw this on Hope and Dustin's blog and thought it would be fun =)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or Dave) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Memories
Posted by The Williams Family at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Most of my memories with Dave have to do with a truck, the mountains, guns, ammo and quite an adventure. I'm greatful he married a girl that can even him out a little:) But I'm also greatful that he can always liven our family get-togethers up! One memory of Tori was when she called me to tell me she was pregnant. I was shopping and I was so excited I tried not to get too loud. I was just so happy for you!
Sorry Tori, I don't know you, but my first impression when I saw a picture of you was that Dave found himself a beautiful wife and you looked so great together. Dave, first memory that comes to mind when I think of you is walking for 2 hours in the pitch black dark with you when we met for the first time and it was freezing cold up on the mountain for youth conference. We talked the whole time and it made the hike fun for me. We were just 14 and the rest of the trip was just cold and miserable, but that's where our friendship started and I enjoyed it all the way through highschool.
Post a Comment