Me, Janae, and Ella left Henderson on Tuesday June 24th early in the morning to visit Kelli and her family. Ella did really well on the long drive over. She only woke up once to eat and slept the rest of the way. (I stole this pic from Kelli)We had a lot of fun with them. Our first morning there we went on a walk. Allie lent Ella her stroller =). Thanks Allie!
We walked on a little biking trail near Kelli's neighborhood. It was BEAUTIFUL! There were tons of flowers and butterflies. There was even a little stream on one side. In this picture you can see all the cotton lining the little road...can you say "allergies?"
I had fun playing with Allie. She loves jewelry! (another pic by Janae)
It was really fun spending time with Kelli and Allie. We had a fun girls week shopping, watching cheesy chick flicks, and doing crafty stuff. ( I stole this picture from Kelli too)
2 comments:
It was a blast! Come again any time.
Tori-
Your pictures are so cute. I love all the smiling pics of Ella. She's a keeper! Happy belated anniversary! We are so glad you are in our family. You are perfect for Dave. It's funny how that works out!
Post a Comment