Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary


Married June 10, 2006
I've been really busy so I haven't posted in FOREVER but I was reading Kelli's blog and realized that I haven't posted me and Dave's anniversary yet! Our anniversary was June 10th but we decided not to celebrate it until Friday (the 13th..haha..I just realized that) because that was the beginning of Dave's 4 days off. Dave did surprise me on June 10th with a vase full of my favorite flowers...lilys, a picture frame, and a cute card. He surprised me on the 13th with an overnight stay at Stateline in the same hotel we spent our wedding night. He had arranged for his mom to babysit Ella while we were away. It was very romantic =). We had a wonderful time but the next day we both couldn't wait to see Ella again. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Dave said that his dad said,"wow...you've already been married a year?!" in response to Dave saying our anniversary was coming up. Dave laughed and told him we've been married TWO years, not just one. It's always a good sign when the years fly by in a marriage. As the saying goes,"Time flys when you're having fun." I'm so blessed to have Dave in my life. He is a wonderful husband and dad. Things aren't always perfect but I wouldn't have things any other way. Dave is my best friend. Heavenly Father answered my prayers in ways I never could've imagined when he prompted me to move here to Nevada.


Me and Dave on Mt. Charleston when we were dating =)

0 comments: