
Dave had to work this 4th of July so me and Ella spent the day with my family. In the morning we went to the community pool =). They usually charge $2 a person but for the holiday they opened the pool to everyone for free!

Ella liked the water. My mom held her for most of the time in the pool. She stayed ASLEEP in the pool! She's too funny. I didn't stay in with her for too long though 'cause I didn't want her to burn. We hung out under a shaded area for a while. Here's Ella just "chillin."

Shelly helped me find this bathing suit for Ella last month when she came down to visit...GOOD EYE SHELLY! It's soooo cute!

That's my older sister Vanessa.

That's my mom on the right and my stepdad on the left. Sorry...not a very good picture.

Here's my brother trying to look "epic."

Ella's happy after being fed...isn't she big? I can't believe how fast babies grow!

She's "foaming" at the mouth...haha

My little sister Jasmine LOVES Ella....a little too much.


After the pool we hung out at my parents house and ate lunch, watched Indiana Jones movies, and had pulled pork tacos for dinner. Ella napped on my sister after having a bath and getting changed into her festive outfit.

We drove out to the Boulder City golf course to watch the fireworks...we left WAY too early. They started at 9pm but we weren't sure what time they started so we got there at 7pm. Here's Ella hanging out with her uncle Vaughn in the back of my truck.

This was our view. Their were all kinds of rabbits on the golf course....cute!

We were the first ones there but it filled up really fast! I think it was more crowded this year due to gas prices. People don't want to leave town anymore because it's too expensive. It was really fun just the same. Ella liked the fireworks for the first half and for the second half of the show she was trying to find her fist (which she likes to suck on constantly).
2 comments:
Tori! Ella is so big! She's a total cutie and looks just like you. (I'm sure you get that a lot) Looks like you've been having fun lately! :)
What a beautiful little girl. They do grow fast. I'm jealous of all that hair. Something that my kids never had. Dave, are you going to the 10 year reunion in September? After lots of thought, I've decided not to go. I will already be seeing a show at the Tuacan theaters in St. George area on Sept. 4 so, going back again 16 days later with gas at the ridiculous high they are, it just wasn't manageable. Maybe one of these days we can just get a lot of the gang back together and have our own little party. It would be good to see you and meet your cute wife.
Post a Comment