Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Shhh, I'm Hunting Wabbits..." 7/8/09

Back in July me and Dave were eating dinner one night and Dave looked at me and said,"Let's go rabbit hunting!" Normally I'd say no 'cause I like my sleep but I gave in. We called my mom who agreed to have Ella spend the night and we were off! We gased up the truck, stocked up on gatorade, sunflower seeds, candy bars, and 5hour energy drinks and headed to Dave's favorite rabbit hunting spot. I shot with his .22 rifle. He brought his M1A and wanted me to use that but it was way too heavy for me to manuever very well so I declined...=). I think Dave was having more fun watching me shoot rabbits than shooting 'cause he let me shoot most of the time. I did pretty good (not to brag or anything...hehe) and shot 9 total. It was so much fun but I was dead tired the next day. I hate that feeling of not sleeping all night. Anywho, here are some pics.



0 comments: