Dave left for Death Valley yesterday with his dad and some friends. He'll be gone until Monday night so I'm Dave-less for a whole weekend and I don't know what to do with myself. LOL! I haven't been away from Dave for more than a day in a long time so when it came to him leaving I was rather bummed and (as pregnancy tends to make me) a "tad" teary. He came by my work yesterday to kiss me goodbye before he headed out which was nice because I hadn't seen him in 24 hours because of his work schedule. I was surprised when I got home to find love notes from him hidden all over the place (the fridge, in the laptop, under my pillow, my drawer in the bathroom). I've always loved that about him. He's always really thoughtful and full of little surprises. When I went to my best friends wedding in Oregon last summer and he had to stay home he hid lots of notes in my luggage..haha! Too cute =). I haven't been too bored thanks to Janae =). She left me her copy of "Twighlight," which I have to say is a VERY good book so far! So my plans for this weekend include LOTS of reading (I can't help myself...it's hard to put down once you start), do some major house cleaning and baby room organizing, I might buy some yarn to make another baby blanket, go to Old Navy to spend my gift card Dave gave me for Christmas, and shop for deals on baby stuff =).
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand!! Cam is gone for two weeks for work. I keep asking myself, "what did I do with myself before I met Cam?" I feel like I'm such a boring person with out him! Wish you lived close so we could hang out while our men are away:) Hang in there!
Dave-O, kind of interesting, but I found this blog. What a cute wife you have and how exciting that you are about to have your first baby girl! That is also fantastic that you are a fireman. Sounds like you have really put together a wonderful life. Congrats! I'm glad I could catch up on you a little bit since it's been 10 years!
Carly Wood (Wilkins)
chrisncarlynkids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment