Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm 1 Week Short of Being 8 Months Prego...=D

Well I'm in the last trimester right now and I can't believe it! I'm 7 months and 3 weeks pregnant =)! The time sure has flown by. Sorry about slacking with the picture taking. I didn't really start to show until 6 months anyway so you didnt miss much =). Eleanor is a lot more active these days. She kicks a lot and now I can feel her moving around and not just kicking. Dave is doing great as a father already =). He bought me a microphone set especially for talking to your unborn baby. We read to Ella every now and then. So far it's mostly been family scripture reading but the other night Dave read "The Saggy Baggy Elephant" to her. It was cute listening to him read a children's book...he kept pronouncing "Parrot" as "Patriot"...haha! He was a bit delirious from studying =). One of my co-workers told me about the microphone for unborn babies. Her son used it with his kids and they recognized his voice right away when they were born. I can tell that Ella can hear when we talk to her because she'll start moving when we start talking. It's amazing! I can't wait to be a mom =)





2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow! Tori you look great for being (almost) 8 months pregnant. Can't wait for the baby to get here!

Anonymous said...

tori- you make being pregnant look good girl! i love your hair. we can't wait to see pics of miss eleanor.