Sunday, January 6, 2008

I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!

I FINALLY FOUND MY CAMERA!!! It's been lost since Thanksgiving so I've been slacking on the blog...=S! I just found it today at my mom's house. I haven't taken any pics of me and my bump yet but I'll post one eventually =). I'm six months prego now and everything is going well. We've decided to name her Eleanor Renee Williams. We can't wait for her to get here! I can tell you that I'm ready to not be prego anymore and I'm only in the beginning of the third tri-mester...haha! Oh dear...=). We're slowly getting the nursery together...very slowly. We're on a hunt for a crib and rocking chair/glider and just about everything else for the room except her beding for the crib which I bought off ebay last month =). Eleanor is kicking a lot more now and Dave felt her kick for the first time last night. He was really excited =). I'd say that's the only thing I really like about pregnancy is feeling the baby inside. It's a weird feeling to have someone growing inside of you. Dave's doing well at his fire station. He's getting used to his work schedule but he's got a lot to learn so he's been studying on his days off. We both can't wait until August when his probation is over and he will be able to relax a bit. Here are some sort of recent pics:



This is the crib bedding set we bought for Eleanor =). The red is a drogonfly print and the yellows are floral, checkered, and plain. I like it 'cause it's girly but not your typical pink.

We went on a little hike with Dave's family the day before Thanks Giving. We hiked on the old railroad track/trail next to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The red bedding is adorable. I love it.