Thursday, October 25, 2007

There's Really a Baby In There!

Well yesterday I went to my first doctors appointment. I went by myself because Dave works Monday through Thursday from 5:45am until whenever they let him go (he's supposed to be off by 4:30 but he's usually off by 6 or so). I wanted to reschedule my appointment for Friday but apparently the office is closed on Fridays so we were both bummed about that. I'm seeing Dr. (bishop) Juarez. He used to be the bishop for Buddy and Janae's ward (Mission Hills Ward). He's an awesome doctor! Anywho, yesterday he checked the baby's heartbeat and it was amazing! I couldn't believe how fast it was and that it was coming from inside me! It made me think "THERE'S REALLY A BABY IN THERE!" lol! The baby's heart was beating 152 beats per minute. I thought that was crazy but Dr. Juarez said that it was really good. I wish Dave had been there to hear it. I scheduled my ultrasound for Nov. 29th...I think that's the day after Dave's Fire Academy Graduation. We both really want to be there when we see the baby for the first time and Dr. Juarez said we should be able to find out what we're having that day! I can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tori, I'm happy to hear you have a strong baby. that's a good heart beat. I also had my check up yesterday. it's really amazing to hear the baby's heartbeat. Enjoy your pregnancy.