Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boulder City

Well, we haven't posted anything in a long time. We've been really busy as of late. Dave and I moved at the end of August from our little apartment in Henderson to a three bedroom house we're renting in Boulder City. We love the house and the privacy. It's so nice! Our little Lucy has a yard to play in now. She loves it but misses being allowed indoors...=(. Dave and I are still unpacking. Hopefully we finish soon. We still have boxes in our living room and our extra bedrooms could use some work. Oh, I think my camera broke during the move because I can't turn it on...I'm very bummed about that. Hopefully I can fix it. We haven't unpacked Dave's camera yet but when we find one that works I promise I'll take pictures of the house (once its organized) and post them. I love our new ward too! Dave was just called to be a ward missionary. I haven't been snagged by a calling...yet. The majority of our ward is older but they're all really sweet and friendly. I made two friends this past Sunday, Sister Goodfellow and Sister Anderson. Both are probably in their 40s but they were really funny. Sister Anderson grew up on Oahu so we found something in common =). Well, I hope to find a camera soon. Ciao!

0 comments: