Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas Williams Style

This year we had Christmas with the Williams' family. Christmas Eve was fun with a special visitor in a big red suit. Ella wasn't too happy to see him but the other kids loved it! Tyra was a little skeptical at first too but she warmed up in the end. Ella wanted nothing to do with Santa Claus. When Dave tried to get her to sit on Santa's lap she tried to run but she grabbed Dave's shirt as she was trying to run like she was trying to save Dave from some horrible monster...so cute!





On Christmas morning me, Dave, and Ella drove down to Buddy and Janae's bright and early (6am) to open presents. Ella was not keen on waking up for presents. She's not a morning person (she's takes after her Mom). Janae put on Christmas music and we all opened presents around the tree. I didn't take many pictures of everyone opening presents this year and the one's I took weren't very good =(. This year we all had matching pjs so we had to take some goofy pics!






Buddy and Janae wanted a pic with all the grandkids. They bought them all little matching outfits (I LOVE ELLA'S DRESS!).

Christmas was fun and yet crazy with all the little kids running around (and it's gonna be even crazier when we have more!). It was fun spending time with everyone this year.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

haha, I love your Christmas post in February!! :) Those pics are so dang cute though!! :) I think Christmas is totally the best holiday!!!