My birthday was Dec. 14th and I'm now 23! Which seems weird to me. I never really felt like I turned 20...I feel like I'm perpetually 19. It was a nice birthday though. Dave surprised me with a family dinner at his parents house. He bought balloons and flowers for me and his parents living room had streamers hung from the ceiling. My parents were there as well as Chris and Shelly. Chris has the same birthday as me so we had a joint party. It was really fun. Dave bought me a sewing machine (I've wanted one for forEVER!), I also got a board game, a dress, makeup brushes, a picture of the LV Temple, Cookbook, and money.
Monday, January 11, 2010
I'm 23?!
Posted by The Williams Family at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute blog header! :)
Happy birthday! You're a youngin'! :)
Can't wait to see what you make with your sewing machine.
Ella is so cute!!!
Happy belated birthday! I should be able to remember your birthday because it is the same day as mine! But I've got a few years on you:)
Yay! Happy b*day!!! :) I need to see more of your baby bump!!
Post a Comment