Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kool-Aid and Pool Fun

Last month me and my friend Sheena took the kiddies to the Black Mountain Rec. Center for some swimming. It was really fun though the babies were a little high maintenance at times. Ella couldn't decide if she wanted to be in or out of the pool and I think she's convinced she should be able to swim so she kept crawling/walking into deeper water and would eventually fall over and get her face dunked. I thought she might like me to just hold her and hang out in the deep end but she just tried to push out of my arms so she could "swim" alone. So we spent most of our time in the shallow end. Oh well. Ella had on a regular baby diaper so, as you can see in the pictures, it absorbed a bit TOO much water.










Last month Ella tasted Kool Aid for the first time. Needless to say she LOVED it! I've never seen her drink something so fast! I know what you're thinking,"horrible mother!" But oh well...

1 comments:

Sheena said...

hehe, that's awesome!! The pool was so fun! I forgot about Ella's diaper! haha! Don't worry about giving her Kool-aid! :) That's so cute that she loved it!!