We had fun spending time with Shelly and her little family last week. It's amazing to see how fast little Logan is growing up and how much Spencer is changing. They were so fun! Ella liked watching Logan play and She liked staring at Spencer. I wish I had taken more pictures while they were here but here's the best of the pics.
Logan loved riding in his little go-cart with uncle Dave pushing him.
Logan and Ella had fun hanging out together in Grandma Janae and Grandpa Buddy's front yard. I'm not sure what the ground was doing that was so interesting...



Ella is such a character! She's just like her daddy and loves the outdoors =).
Ella and Daddy bonding out in Buddy and Janae's backyard...cute.
Ella and Spencer had fun staring at each other =). Ella and Spencer are almost the same size...at least...their density..haha! Spencer's still a bit shorter.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Fun Times With The Fam =)
Posted by The Williams Family at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dave looks like one proud daddy! It is so fun to see him in this role!
My mom told me all about Ella and I am so excited I finally got to see a picture of her. She is so cute!!
Post a Comment